Welcome to Jiyuuneko Website.
I. YOUR USE OF JIYUUNEKO.COM
- You agree to access and use JIYUUNEKO.COM only for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to your use of JIYUUNEKO.COM. By accessing JIYUUNEKO.COM, you agree that you will not:
- use JIYUUNEKO.COM to commit a criminal offense or to encourage others to engage in any conduct which would constitute a criminal offense;
- use JIYUUNEKO.COM in a way to give rise to civil liability or encourage others to engage in any conduct which would give rise to civil liability;
- use JIYUUNEKO.COM to impersonate other parties or entities;
- use JIYUUNEKO.COM to upload any content that contains a software virus, “Trojan Horse” or any other computer code, files, or programs that may alter, damage, or interrupt the functionality of JIYUUNEKO.COM or the hardware or software of any other person who accesses JIYUUNEKO.COM;
- upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any materials that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or contractual relationship;
- alter, damage, or delete any content posted on JIYUUNEKO.COM;
- disrupt JIYUUNEKO.COM or its servers or networks in any way; or
- claim a relationship with or represent any business, association, or other organization with which you are not authorized to claim such a relationship or to represent.
- We reserve the right to suspend a JIYUUNEKO.COM account and/or suspend access to JIYUUNEKO.COM if we have reason to believe that the account/access is being used for any of the prohibited purposes enumerated in Section I(1)(1-8) above. We shall provide notice of such suspension if you have provided us with an email or other electronic address or mail address when accessing JIYUUNEKO.COM. (Notice shall be given to you at (one of) the address(es) provided.)
II. YOUR PASSWORDS AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use on JIYUUNEKO.COM.
- Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to us for all activities that occur under your account.
- If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify us immediately by visiting the Contract.
- We reserve the right to suspend your account if the we deem you are using the account in violation of Article I of these Terms above.
III. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
IV. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- We highly respect the intellectual property of others and it asks its users to do the same. Service marks and trademarks contained in or displayed on JIYUUNEKO.COM, and the contents of linked sites operated by third parties, are the property of their respective owners. All other design, information, text, graphics, images, pages, interfaces, links, software, and other items and materials contained in or displayed on JIYUUNEKO.COM, and the selection and arrangements thereof, are the property of the Jiyuuneko. All rights are reserved.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice/Takedown Request
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement via its display on, or other use by, JIYUUNEKO.COM, you may submit a notice pursuant to the DMCA by providing the our DMCA Designated Agent (see Section IV(5) below) with the following information in writing:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- a statement that you (and, if applicable, the person or entity on whose behalf you are acting) have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- DMCA Counter-Notice
You do not have the right to post material to JIYUUNEKO.COM unless given such right by us. If we have given you permission to post an array of material to JIYUUNEKO.COM, and the specific material you posted has been taken down pursuant to the DMCA, you may submit a counter-notice pursuant to the DMCA by providing us with the following information in writing:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled
- You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the above requirements for a DMCA Notice/Counter-Notice (as applicable), your Notice/Counter-Notice may not be valid.
- To request permission to use licensing of intellectual property located on JIYUUNEKO.COM, please visit the contact page and then contact us. For any other questions about JIYUUNEKO.COM, please also visit our contact page.
V. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
JIYUUNEKO.COM may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are operated by others. We does not imply approval of the listed destinations, warrant the accuracy of any information set out in those destinations, or endorse any opinions expressed therein. Like JIYUUNEKO.COM, all other websites operate under the auspices and at the direction of their respective owners who should be contacted directly with questions regarding the content of those sites.The respective owners, like JIYUUNEKO.COM, have the right to express their views, but it does not mean that JIYUUNEKO.COM agrees with any of the views listed.
- JIYUUNEKO.COM AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED ON IT ARE DISTRIBUTED AND TRANSMITTED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO THE QUALITY, CONTENT, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY, FREEDOM FROM INTERRUPTION, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, FREEDOM FROM ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF CONTENT PLACED ON JIYUUNEKO.COM INCLUDING ANY OF THE DESIGN, INFORMATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, IMAGES, PAGES, INTERFACES, LINKS, SOFTWARE, OR OTHER MATERIALS AND ITEMS CONTAINED IN OR DISPLAYED ON JIYUUNEKO.COM.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY WERE FORESEEABLE) THAT MAY ARISE FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, JIYUUNEKO.COM AND/OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON JIYUUNEKO.COM WHETHER THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON JIYUUNEKO.COM ARE PROVIDED BY US OR A THIRD PARTY.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF JIYUUNEKO.COM IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- CHANGES ARE MADE PERIODICALLY TO OUR CONTENTS,RULES, FORMS AND SCHEDULES, AND THESE CHANGES MAY OR MAY NOT BE IMMEDIATELY REFLECTED IN THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION PRESENT ON JIYUUNEKO.COM.
VII. MISCELLANEOUS TERMS
- Nothing contained in or displayed on JIYUUNEKO.COM or in these Terms constitutes or is intended to constitute legal advice by any of its owners or agents.
- You agree that if we do not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in these Terms, such omission will not be taken to be a formal waiver of the our rights and shall not be construed to be a modification of these Terms.
- If any court of competent jurisdiction rules that any provision of these Terms is invalid, then that provision will be removed from these Terms without affecting the rest of these Terms. The remaining provisions of these Terms will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- These Terms, and your relationship with us under these Terms, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of the China. You agree that any and all claims asserted by or against us arising under or related to these Terms shall solely be heard and determined in the courts of the China.